1. Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery.
2. Remove the original front bumper (and winch if so equipped)
3. Install the IQ front bumper using the supplied hardware.
4. Mount the winch to the winch mounting plate. (See Figure #1)
5. Connect the power, ground, and winch control wires.
6. Install the IQ skid plate using the supplied hardware. If you are installing a winch fairlead, it will be installed at the same time as the skid plate.
7. Connect the negative battery cable to the negative battery post.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: