1. Locate the holes on the RS1's frame.(See Figure #1)
2. Jack up the Rear Of The Vehicle to remove the weight of the rear wheels.
NOTE: You may find it easier to remove the rear tires during this process.
3 Remove the Stock Radius Rod Plate.
4. Install the HMF Defender Rear Bumper making sure to align all the Bolts Holes. Start the bolts through the Lower Bumper Bracket using the stock nuts and bolts. DO NOT TIGHTEN BOLTS.(See Figure #2)
7. Install the supplied hardware into the Top Brackets DO NOT TIGHTEN.
8. Be sure the bumper is square then tighten the bolts starting with the Radius Rods First then the Top Bracket Bolts.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: