For Models: Thundercat 1000 (2008-2014), 700 H1 (2008-2017), 400 Auto (2004-2014), 500 (2006-2017), 650 (2006-2012), 1000 (2008-2014)
1) Make sure the machine is on level ground and completely cooled down.
2) Remove the Stock Silencer and Springs. You may use a Spring Puller or a long piece of wire to do this. (You may need to loosen the pipe at the head to allow for easier removal/installation.)
3) Pull back and twist until the Silencer is removed.
1) Ensuring that the Stock Gasket is still present, slide the HMF Silencer onto the Head Pipe. Some pushing and twisting may be necessary. (See Figure #1)
2) Using a Spring Tool or long piece of wire, replace the Stock Springs. (See Figure #2)
3) Using the supplied nuts, bolts, and washers, mount the HMF Silencer to the 2 Mounting Tabs. (See Figure #3)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: