For Models: DS90 (2010-2023)
1. Remove the right side panel to gain access to the clamp that holds the original silencer to the head pipe. Loosen the clamp.
2. Remove the two bolts that hold the silencer to the frame.
3. Pull back and twist to remove the original silencer.
4. If the gasket does not come off with the original silencer, remove it from the head pipe. You will no longer need it.
1. Assemble the HMF silencer and inlet tube so that the spring tabs line up with one another.
2. Use a spring tool or piece of electrical wire to install the included spring.
3. Slide the included T-bolt clamp over the inlet tube and install the silencer and inlet assembly over the head pipe.
4. Using the supplied bolt, washers, and aluminum spacer, mount the silencer to the frame. NOTE: Use one of the original nyloc nuts here. Tighten the T bolt clamp and silencer mounting bolt.(See Figure #1)
5. Inspect all areas around the exhaust for proper alignment and clearance. Adjust as necessary.
6. Install the right side panel.(See Figure #2)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: