For Models: Maverick Trail 1000 (2018-2022)
Drilling into the stock front bumper is required. Masking tape, center punch, a 1/8 drill bit, and a 3/8 drill bit will be needed.
1. Start by taping off the front bumper uprights where the new bumper will sit.
2. Hold the new bumper in place making sure its level and marking the hole centers with a marker or pencil.
3. Using the center punch make a dimple on the hole center marks.
4. Use the 1/8" drill bit to make a pilot hole going through both sides of the tube the follow with the 3/8 drill bit.(See Figure #1)
5. Put bumper in place and the install hardware (2) M8x 55 Allen heads, (4) 1/4" washers and (2) M8 nylocks).
6. Level and tighten.
Watch an Installation Video from YouTube
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: