For Models: Maverick Trail 1000 (2018-2022)
1. Remove the Tailpipe and loosen the Muffler Clamp.
2. Remove the (4) Springs connecting the Front and Rear Head Pipe. This allows a little wiggle room for accessing the Muffler Out.
3. Remove the (2) Nuts and Bolts (13mm) holding the Muffler to the Bracket.
4. Remove the Muffler
5. Remove the Stock Rear Muffler Bracket
1. Install the supplied Rear Muffler Bracket using the Stock Carriage Bolts installed from the bottom.
2. Install the Clamp on the Inlet of the Muffler. DO NOT TIGHTEN.
3. Install the Muffler centered, and level it on the supplied Bracket with the (2) M8 x 20 Bolts, (4) 1/4" Washers, and (2) M8 nylocs and tighten.
4. Install the tip assembly and spark arrester if desired.
5. Reinstall the (4) Factory Springs connecting the front and rear head pipe.
6. Tighten the Muffler Clamp.(See Figure #1)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: